Jay has always been a budding photographer, but it wasn't until he won the Dorset AONB's 60th Anniversary Photography Competition in 2020 that he really started to believe in his own abilities!
Low Tide at Sunset, Sandbanks
This picture is available in 3 sizes and as:
- 'Print only' - so you can frame the image yourself
- or hand-framed by Jay, with two different solid wood framing options.
The Framing Process
- We have each photograph professionally printed on Fuji Crystal Archive Paper Supreme.
- The print is then carefully mounted to an ivory picture mount and supported by a 1.2mm backing board.
- The frames themselves are made from quality solid wood, with 2mm glass and an MDF backboard.
- After the mount is hand-signed by Jay, each picture is then sealed with framers tape before being beautifully wrapped and carefully packaged.
- Each picture is then sent by Royal Mail 48 hour tracked and traced delivery.